NEW! 9950 Six-Channel Transmitter
Compact yet powerful, the 9950 Six-Channel Transmitter has the easy setup of a transmitter with the versatility of a controller. Connect up to six sensors of the same or different types to a single transmitter with 6 analog outputs and up to 8 relays. Modbus output is optional.
Six Channels and Advanced Functionality
The 9950 Six-Channel Transmitter combines an intuitive setup with sophisticated controller like functions. Connect up to six (S³L) sensors with multiple wiring options such as point-to-point, daisy chain, multi drop, or any combination of these to a single 9950. Expanded relay capabilities allow for pump sequencing, chemical feed, filter protection, scheduled events, multiple parameter activation (Boolean Logic), as well as other controller based features.
The 9950 transmitter supports all like sensors or a mix of any GF Piping System sensors. Six (S³L) sensors, or five (S³L) and one frequency, or four (S³L) and two frequency. Sensor types and accessories supported by the 9950 are GF flow frequency and/or digital (S³L), pH/ORP, conductivity/resistivity, salinity, temperature, pressure, level, dissolved oxygen, and any device that transmits a 4 to 20 mA signal when used with the single or dual channel 3-8058 iGo® Signal Converter.
- Extensive Compatibility: Independent six-channel multi-parameter, flow, pH, ORP, conductivity, resistivity, pressure, temperature, level, volume, salinity, dissolved oxygen and other (4 to 20 mA).
- Advanced Capabilities: With onboard clock/calendar, derived functions, advanced relay operation and Boolean logic you have seemingly countless configurations to meet your process control needs.
- Streamlined Operation: Now with up to six-channel options, the 9950 can easily replace multiple devices in a system by offering more capacity and advanced functionality.
- Simplified Automation: Easy setup of sensor inputs along with multiple optional outputs such as 4-20 mA, Modbus RTU, and up to eight relays.
- Modular Design: Easily configure the transmitter to meet most application requirements. The 9950 supports any one of the following on-board relay modules: four mechanical, two mechanical and two solid-state, or two mechanical and four binary inputs. In addition, a DIN rail mount four mechanical relay module expands the capacity to up to eight relay outputs.
- Visual Alarm Cue: The screen background turns red when a relay is triggered or an (S³L) sensor error is identified, to give an operator a visual indication. User selectable, this feature is available in the Options menu.
- Easy Setup: Automatically recognizes GF Piping Systems (S³L) sensors for easy transmitter setup. Language support for English, French, German, and Spanish, the transmitter makes starting up the 9950 simple.
- Six Channels: The power and versatility of the 9950 allow the use of up to six GF Piping System sensors to manage complex applications. With the additional capacity, multiple sensor installations can be streamlined to a single transmitter.
GF Piping Systems is able to offer its customers the convenience and efficiency of working with a single partner and single platform for all their process automation needs.Compatible with the full GF Piping Systems portfolio of flow, pH/ORP, conductivity, resistivity, pressure, temperature and level sensors. Additionally, when adding GF Piping System valves and actuators, the 9950 Six-Channel Transmitter becomes a powerful solution. The 9950 is suitable for a wide variety of applications including the following:
- Reverse Osmosis
- Water/wastewater treatment systems
- Chemical Manufacturing / Addition
- Cooling Towers
- Air/fume scrubbers
- Pools & Fountains
- Metal and plastics finishing
- Rinse Tanks
- Chemical Neutralization
For more information about the Georg Fischer Automation 9950 Six-Channel Transmitter, email the automation experts at RHFS today or call us at 1-800-848-848-1141. For critical application questions you can also contact our TechTeam at 1-877-741-7437 or via email at [email protected].