Ryan Herco has extensive experience providing Microelectronics customers with a host of product and application solutions. When working with ultrapure and corrosive fluids, RHFS is your one-stop source for all the top filtration and fluid control brands. We carry a wide variety of problem-solving products for high purity fluid flow applications found in the microelectronics industry. These products are supported locally by the RHFS sales team that has years of relevant industry experience.
Our Microelectronics field sales representatives are specialists in filtration and related high purity products and provide personalized field support. They offer technical solutions, value engineering, and related services such instrument calibration & repair, filterability studies, fluoropolymer fusion certification, high purity pump trouble shooting, OEM product & systems evaluations, water resource appraisals, customized inventory programs, and more.
Areas of a Fab that we support include
- Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP) - Slurry filters, sensing and control devices, and other solutions
- Facilities - Filtration, purification, storage and delivery of process chemicals, gases, and water
- Photolithography - Liquid, air, gas, and ultrapure water filtration and purification solutions, specialty materials, wafer and fluid handling technologies for photolithography applications
- Wet Etch and Clean - Liquid and gas filters/purifiers, flow controllers, fluid handling components, wafer transport, non-litho process tools and other solutions
- Plating - Electrochemical plating/deposition (ECP/ECD) applications for semiconductor processes
- Vacuum Processes - Gas filters and diffusers to perform critical process steps including dry etch, deposition (CVD/PVD/Oxide), Ion Implant, EPI and RPT
- And More - We also support a number of other high purity markets, such as: Solar, Ink Jet, Disk Drive, Compound Semiconductors, Specialty Chemicals, and Water Treatment.
Ryan Herco Provides Many Advantages and Special Solutions to the Microelectronics Market
- RHFS maintains very strong microelectronic supplier relationships to ensure top factory support, such as: custom engineering, special pricing, expedites, fast response time, inventory levels, etc.
- RHFS sales reps are Factory Certified Reps for ultrapure Trebor diaphragm pumps
- Pump service: complete repair and re-build offerings means one-stop shopping for all your pump needs
- RHFS specializes in Teflon solutions: pipe, tubing, fittings, valves, pumps, and filtration
- Exclusive PALL filter distributor – the brand the microelectronics industry looks for in a filtration solution
- RHFS offers the Gold Standard for gas filtration used for critical ALD applications
- Gas distribution including: point of use filtration/purification and bulk gas skids
- Custom fabrication of spool pieces and ultra filtration skids for UPW process made from Georg Fischer Progef Polypropylene and Sygef PVDF products
- Facility clean dry air equipment and service capabilities
Ryan Herco offers best in class fluid control products for the Microelectronics industry
Tubing, Hose and Quick-Connect Fittings
We offer over forty different Tygon tubing and hose formulations, each engineered to meet the stringent requirements of specific applications, along with a complement of compatible insert and compression fittings, quick-disconnects, etc. Thermoplastic materials include PFA, PTFE, Silicone, PVDF, Vinyl, Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyethylene, Polypropylene and Stainless Steel. Our capabilities include providing custom hose and coupler assemblies and end-use tubing installation kits.
Pipe, Valves and Fittings
PVC, CPVC, PVDF, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, pressure and drainage piping systems that fully meet or exceed rigorous industry standards. Used extensively throughout the microelectronics industry.
Rotameters, sensors, transmitters and controllers for common measurement parameters such as flow, level, pH/ORP, conductivity/resistivity, temperature, pressure, UV Transmittance, free and residual chlorine, turbidity, dissolved oxygen, and salinity. Designed for clean and corrosive environments, sensors are constructed from materials such as PFA, Polypropylene, Polysulfone, PVDF, E-CTFE, 316 SS, PTFE, PEEK and CPVC.
Pumping and Filtration Systems
Electronic chemical metering and peristaltic tubing pumps and deliver chemicals in-line or to batch tank systems. Mag-drive centrifugal pumps provide fluid transfer, distribution and recirculation capability. Bellows and diaphragm pumps provide positive displacement transfer of fluids and slurries. Filtration systems use a variety of high purity membrane filters to effectively remove unwanted particles from the media. Pump accessories include calibration columns, static mixers and pulsation dampeners.
Actuation and Automation
Pneumatic or electrically actuated valves receiving control signals from process transmitters or controllers allow precision control automation of your entire process.
Storage Tanks & Level Control
Day and bulk storage tanks in a variety of configurations and with a variety of fittings. Chemical feed stations, secondary containment tanks and tank containment basins. Visual sight tubes, level indicators, transmitters and controllers using optic, ultrasonic, radar and other level sensing technologies.
Structural Materials and Welding Equipment
- FM 3910 Listed PVC-C
- PVC sheet
Environmental protection and Employee Safety
Ryan Herco products are designed to meet the fluid handling requirements specific to microelectronics industry applications and processes. From pumps, high purity piping and valves to double containment tanks and piping systems that protect employees and the environment from hazardous leaks, our products consistently meet the demands of ultrapure and corrosive service environments.
People Make the Difference
RHFS’ creativity and willingness to adapt to customer needs and special requests may include customized solutions such as vendor managedon-site inventory. We can provide factory authorized training and certification on fusion of thermoplastic piping systems, installation of double-containment piping systems, and solvent cementing techniques. At your facility or on the phone, our team of fluid control experts will find solutions to your toughest product and application problems.
With over 65 years of experience in the microelectronics industry, our knowledgeable people make the difference. RHFS provides many solutions for fast and easy ordering. The new RHFS.com website provides 24/7 access to real-time inventory, pricing, order tracking, and much more. Regional service centers provide prompt local service, reliable same-day shipment, and customer will-call.
Call 800-848-1141 to learn how Ryan Herco can help you be more competitive in the microelectronics marketplace.